Sunday, August 4, 2013

Indie BookFest

Ok I hardly get to get in here just to fan girl about anything but I have to tell you about my weekend. Saturday I attended Indie BookFest 2013 in Orlando,FL. Let me just tell you first off I was so nervous. This was my first event ever and I had no idea what to expect. I mean I literally jumped in without any floaties. I was amazed and amazed is not the correct word but I couldn't believe how down to earth everyone was. Every author there was totally awesome. I can't wait for next year, but then again who knows maybe I will have my own here in Georgia. Might be something in the works already :) I'm defiantly doing IBF 2014 and where ever else this road takes me. Peggy did an outstanding job. I have a feeling next year  she will be 10x's better and BIGGER!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment