Friday, August 23, 2013

Week Of Celebrating

Ok peeps, as you know my novella, Declan's Wicked Temptation, is set to release come September 7, 2013. During that week instead of having a release party I feel like celebrating all authors and other great people in publishing world. I am pimping out everyone. I'd like to have two or more a day to blast about. I will announce the pages the day of. The authors/creators/designers/editor/publishers can give out prizes of their own for all the new people I will be sending their way and I will be giving away prizes as well. You never know, you might get lucky and win twice. The idea is to introduce everyone to the reading world. I want everyone to see what it is we do to get our story to the reader and make it fun in the process. I hope this takes off and if anyone has any suggestions, please email me at wicked_destiny@yahoo.com. Please have a wonderful and safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment